BECKER has over 90 years of tradition using new tubular technology and a new design of electronic machines. Becker is an international brand with credibility in the market of tubular motors.
BECKER has over 90 years of tradition using new tubular technology and a new design of electronic machines. Becker is an international brand with credibility in the market of tubular motors. The corporate slogan “so easy” illustrates the utility and ease of use of products and designs with the aim of improving the relationship between partners and users. All Becker products are certified to DIN ISO 9001 certified.
Motor for rolling shutters – 20091201020W – Ø 40 P9 – 17M – 23Kg – sa centralom
Tubular motor with mechanical limit. It is characterized by a smooth and silent work,
by adjusting the dampening position slightly. Applies to roller shutters and tents.
Motor for rollog doora – MB70.153K – Ø 70 R80/11 – 148 Kg
Motor for rollog door- MB70.212K – Ø 70 R120/11 – 222 Kg
Tubular motor with mechanical limit.
It is characterized by a smooth and silent work, with a slight adjustment of the dampening position.
Applies to roller shutter, tents and roller shutter.
1. The engine should be placed in the shaft (in all these operations the engine must be in axle)
2. Connect the motor to the current by means of blue and black wire or blue and brown wire (by connecting the motor to the motor, the motor is started)
3. Combine wires to determine the direction of lowering and lifting. (The lowering and lifting direction is determined by a combination of blue and black or blue and brown wires)
Note : It is sometimes a combination of blue and black descents, and sometimes blue and brown depending on the engine to the engine.
4. When you have determined the combination of the lowering wire, start the engine (plug in the current) in the downhill direction and let it run to the end (until it stops)
5. Turn off the engine.
6. Attach the hangers shielded to the shaft along with the shutters
7. Prepare PVC for use (comes with the engine)
8. Change the combination of wires to the lifting direction (the lowering and lifting direction is determined by a combination of blue and black or blue and brown waves, eg if they are blue and black then they are blue and brown and vice versa)
9. Start the engine (turn on the ignition), where the motor should start in the direction of the shutter lift.
10. With the PVC trimming, when shutting the engine shifter, turn the manual trimmer for minus (-), where the shutter should be stopped around the middle of the holes. (In all these operations the engine must be in axle)
11. When the shutter is stopped in the center, turn slightly the manual trimmer in the direction of plus (+) until the shutter reaches the desired height.
12. Turn off the engine.
13. Connect the motor to the motor if the engine is on the cruise control and try the lowering and lifting operation of the shutter. (Plugging the motor to the motor is preferably done by the electrician).